EXPORTING COUNTRY’S STUD BOOK AUTHORITY MUST SUBMIT:
- Stud Book Certificate or Export Certificate.
- A certified copy of the horse’s complete racing record, including the date, type of race, distance, and amount of monies won.
- A service certificate if horse is being imported is an in-foal mare.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR IMPORT REGISTRATION FORM:
- Complete both sides of this form and sign in ink.
- Enclose a set of four (4) color photographs, taken as specified:
All 4 photographs, front, both sides and rear view, must be in color and clearly show the markings on the head, body and all 4 legs.
When photographing the horse use a sign board showing its name. If unnamed, show its year of birth and dam’s name.
Write the name of the horse or the year of birth and dam’s name, if unnamed, on the back of each picture.
For solid color horses it is recommended you submit a photo of the face and/or tattoo in order to expedite the identification process.
- Enclose the Passport Book, if applicable.
If all requirements are completed within 60 days of the horse’s arrival — $175.