The Puerto Rico Horse Racing Industry and Sport Administration welcomes all delegations in advance, for participating in the celebration of the 2016 Caribbean Series horse racing activities, to be held in La Isla del Encanto, Puerto Rico, on December 10 and 11, 2016 at the Camarero Race Track.
EXPEDITE THE PROCESS, AVOID LONG LINES AND WAIT TIMES
This application must be completed by ALL, those who are part of the delegations in order to expedite the process of granting a license ID, which will allow entry to restricted areas at the Camarero Race Track.
IMPORTANT : If the participant completes the requirements of this application and the email transaction, there will be no need to travel to ADMINISTRACION DEL DEPORTE HIPICO to pick up the license ID. The participant will have the benefit of making only one trip, straight to SECRETARÍA DE CARRERAS (RACING OFFICE) which is located inside the facilities of the racetrack.
STEPS TO COMPLETING THE APPLICATION PROCESS
The following documents should be scanned and sent by e-mail to the following addresses:
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
1 ) AIDH-146 LICENSE APPLICATION – completed in its entirety. It must be filled in computer and, saved with the name of the applicant. Example: Carlos Rodríguez License application
2) Full Color PASSPORT COPY (PDF or JPEG format). Save the digital file, with the name of the applicant. Example: Carlos Rodríguez Passport
3) Active LICENSE from, racetrack or, racing commission entity of active country of origin (PDF orJPEG format). Save the digital file with the name of the applicant. Example: Carlos Rodríguez License
4) FOR JOCKEYS / TRAINERS / GOOD STANDING LETTER COPY, (PDF or JPEG format). Save the digital file with the name of the applicant. Example: Good Standing Carlos Rodríguez
5) FACIAL DIGITAL PHOTO of the applicant, use a solid color background, white preferably. Photo mustbe taken in the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance. No hats or head coverings, unless you wear it daily for religious purposes. Save the digital photo file with the name of the applicant. Example: Photo Carlos Rodríguez
6) Applicants must submit physical evidence of the Passport and Active License from active racetrack or, racing commission entity of active country of origin to a government official of the Puerto Rico Horse Racing Industry and Sport Administration, in order to complete the process and, receive the identification card.
TRAINERS : Once the racing administration officials certify that all requirements had been met, the applicant will proceed to sign the license application and receive the Identification card. ALL horse trainers must acknowledge and sign receipt of the delivery of Controlled Medication Rules in a CD (compact disc) and the Resolution and Order of the Honorable Puerto Rico Racing Board dated, September 27, 2016. Case JH-15-40.
DOUBTS OR QUESTIONS :
Any doubts or questions, call us at: 1 (787) 768-2515 Ext. 223, 224, with the following resources:
Carlos Quintana – Chief Information Officer Jorge Cepeda – Special Assistant
Main Office Address: 65 Infantería Esq. Calle Rafael Arcelay, San Juan, PR
GPS Coordinates N 18°23’48.2784″ W 66°0’28.2636″